GivingTuesday is over and your year-end campaign is in full swing. As you watch new names appear in your donor database, it’s a good idea to think through how to keep them involved with your nonprofit in the coming year.
We’re here to help! Join this session on Wednesday, December 7 to learn data-backed tactics for reaching your donors where they spend lots of time—their email inboxes. You’ll discover:
- Techniques for writing subject lines your donors will notice (and click on)
- How to build donor relationships through a welcome email series
- Different types of emails to send your supporters and when to send them
- Tactics for creating personalized emails that makes your supporters feel appreciated
- Tips for creating appeals in 2023 and beyond
Come learn how to create great emails, get your donors to read them, and inspire their generosity in the year to come. Don’t miss out—register today!