In this one-time-only ticketed seminar, we will learn how equitable storytelling can promote inclusion by valuing and unearthing honest and personal experiences beyond our own. Using stories can strengthen relationships and the proper use of data and donor segmentation can illuminate power dynamics in the ways stories are told.
Learning objectives of this seminar will be:
- Learn how to engage in authentic storytelling
- Understand how to use data for good in storytelling
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of donor segmentation
- Discover the power of equitable storytelling
- Apply these concepts practically into creating appeals within Neon CRM
Only attendees will receive the supporting materials and access to the recording – we look forward to providing you a unique experience for only $10!
Christal M. Cherry is a nationally recognized nonprofit executive and professionally trained fundraiser. With over 20 years in the nonprofit sector, she has supported higher education institutions, human services organizations, and faith-based missions. As a full-time professional and consultant, her career portfolio includes American University, the United Negro College Fund, Spelman College, Nicholas House, the Interdenominational Theological Center, Florida A & M University, Action Ministries, and the GA Center for Nonprofits.