For many organizations, the size of their donor pools can sometimes be crippling. Instead of making intentional connections with donors one-on-one, we end up trying to appeal to everyone who has ever given to our organization. Instead, increasing our efforts with individual donors can provide substantial ROIs.
Join us on Tuesday, September 19 from 1-2 p.m. EDT to discuss and discover how to identify, engage, and cultivate potential donors who are aligned with your cause and eager to contribute. We’ll discuss how to leverage data-driven techniques, cutting-edge tools, and compelling storytelling to build genuine relationships with potential supporters that lead to an increase in giving as well as uncovering the secrets to expanding your donor base and maximizing your fundraising impact. When you attend this session, you will:
- Understand the significance of donor prospecting in driving successful fundraising campaigns and achieving long-term sustainability for your organization
- Learn how to create a comprehensive donor persona to identify individuals who are most likely to connect with your cause on a personal level
- Discover how to leverage data analytics and market research to uncover valuable insights about potential donors, including their giving history, interests, and philanthropic preferences
- Explore the art of personalized communication that resonates with potential donors, conveying your mission’s impact and igniting their passion for your cause
- Gain insights into the latest technological tools and platforms that can streamline your donor prospecting efforts and enhance your overall fundraising strategy
- Learn best practices for engaging and nurturing potential donors, building meaningful relationships that lead to lasting support
This deep dive into donor prospecting is perfect for anyone who wants to find, engage, and retain donors. Don’t worry if you can’t make it—anyone who registers for this session will receive the recording, slides, and more!