Is your nonprofit spinning its wheels when communicating with supporters and potential donors? Do you feel overwhelmed by all of the tools available—from Facebook to YouTube to mobile messaging to blogging? Are you using social media but not seeing any tangible results?
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, we will show you how to create a strategic Donor Communications Plan that will help you focus, prioritize your communications efforts, and stop spinning your wheels.
In this session, Julia Campbell will teach you:
- Exactly what it takes to be successful in nonprofit communications in today’s digital age
- Each step required to craft a strategic Donor Communications Plan
- Specific ways to best use your nonprofit website, email list, and social media platforms
- Importance of storytelling and the types of stories nonprofits should be collecting
- Some low-cost and free graphic design and video-sharing tools you can start using today
By the end of this session, you’ll be refreshed, focused, less stressed, and ready to get started.