Join Recurring Giving & Fundraising Expert, Erica Waasdorp, for the fourth session in the 5-part training series: A 360 View of Recurring Giving
Session 4 will focus on the best practices for recurring donor retention, reactivation and conversion.
Topics to be covered during this session will include:
- Establishing a recurring donor retention day
- Tracking your recurring donor retention, ongoing and in month 13
- Management of expiring and declining cards in Neon CRM
- How to track upcoming credit card payment expirations ahead of time in Neon CRM
- How to incorporate past recurring donors into appeals to reactivate them
- How to best establish the value of your time to keep your recurring donors
Recurring donor retention is often one of the biggest struggles for fundraisers in ensuring recurring donors will give month over month and continually, year over year.
Don’t miss out on this webinar! You will want to make sure you have these tips and tricks in your back pocket so you can apply them to your own recurring giving program.
See you on April 20th!