Get excited for a new virtual experience for nonprofit professionals — The Generosity Exchange.
The Neon One team invites you to join us on August 3rd and 4th for two days of learning and connection. This isn’t your typical virtual conference. This is a tailored experience packed with actionable tips for navigating today’s world as an agent of good.
We’re excited, and you should be too!
Here’s Why You Should Get Your Generosity Exchange Tickets Today
It may not seem like it now, but August is right around the corner. Getting your Generosity Exchange tickets now means guaranteed access to industry-leading insights and research in the future. Plus, time to network with tons of people who share your passion for doing good.
Still not sold? Here are 5 more reasons you should join us this August:
1. This is a one-of-a-kind experience for the way you work today. That means engaging panels, birds-of-a-feather breakouts, and motivating speakers from the nonprofit sector and beyond. The Generosity Exchange agenda is designed to get you out of your day-to-day, and into a creative, growth-focused mindset. No fluff, or filler.
2. It’s not a conference, it’s an exchange. You’ll get a chance to connect with your industry peers — and some familiar faces as well! Throughout the day, you’ll get opportunities to trade tips and experiences with other nonprofit professionals who are experiencing similar wins and hurdles. Our speakers include:
- Woodrow Rosenbaum, Chief Data Officer at GivingTuesday
- Julia Campbell, Founder of J Campbell Social Marketing
- Denise Barreto, Managing Partner at Relationships Matter Now
3. There are sessions for everyone, no matter your department. We’ve put together four distinct learning tracks: Data Exchange, Social Exchange, Community Exchange, and Impact Exchange. Pick a track to follow, or mix and match sessions based on your interests. You’ll still get all the recordings after the conclusion of the event.
4. We’re bringing the fun too. We’ll be putting together some creative experiences for you to enjoy, such as nonprofit themed trivia (with prizes!), interactive debates, and special social events that highlight the ways that organizations are making good happen around the world.
5. We’re sharing exclusive content and sneak peeks to give you an inside look at what’s coming from the Neon One ecosystem. You’ll hear directly from our product team as they walk you through some big initiatives that impact the entire Neon One ecosystem.
Join us and exchange ideas, methods and inspiration with your Neon One peers. The event kicks off on August 3rd. Early bird ticket pricing ends on Tuesday, July 7th. Register for the Generosity Exchange for the best value in the sector today!
Join the discussion in our Slack channel on connected fundraising