There are a ton of excellent GivingTuesday resources online; Free tools that your nonprofit can use to boost its year-end success. The only issue?
You have to do some digging to find the best ones.
At Neon One, we’re all about saving you time (and money!). That is why we rounded up these free resources on a single page. We hope they help you plan for your best giving event yet.
P.S. Don’t lose track of these great assets! Bookmark this page for easy access.
GivingTuesday Resources: Campaign Planning
The most daunting thing about participating in GivingTuesday can often be the planning. Use these tools and resources to simplify your process, so your GivingTuesday campaign runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare for Success: Planning Your Year End Giving Campaign: This guide will show you how to plan a top-notch EOY campaign in just three weeks, using GivingTuesday as the kickoff.
- 31+ GivingTuesday Ideas (That You Haven’t Thought Of) for 2020: Get your creative juices flowing with this comprehensive list of GivingTuesday ideas from our friends at Whole Whale.
- How to Organize a Match for Your Nonprofit: Amplify your efforts with this guide on creating your own matching gift challenge.
- GivingTuesday Communication Timeline: This timeline includes a free worksheet that will help you craft more effective GivingTuesday appeals.
- GivingTuesday Fundraising Playbook: This guide from constant contact details all the aspects of a successful online GivingTuesday campaign.
- GivingTuesday’s FAQ: If it’s your first time participating, there’s no better place to start than here.
GivingTuesday Resources: Goal Setting & Reporting
Measure the success of your GivingTuesday campaign using historical data and these industry benchmarks.
- GivingTuesday Goals & Measurement Worksheet: The GivingTuesday team put this worksheet together to help you set actionable goals for your campaign strategy.
- 10 GivingTuesday Statistics Every Fundraiser Should Know: Brush up on your GivingTuesday history with these interesting statistics and facts.
- The Ultimate Nonprofit KPI Cheat Sheet: Learn how to interpret the five KPIs that count when it comes to measuring the success of your fundraising campaign.
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Predictions, Stats & Facts: This fascinating report from Whole Whale estimates that giving will surpass $605M this GivingTuesday.
- Neon One’s 2019 GivingTuesday Outcomes: We analyzed our own data to find out where giving was the highest, average donation amounts, and more.
- NeonCRM’s Year-End Reporting Guide: NeonCRM clients can use this support article to learn how to year-over-year reports from within their database.
GivingTuesday Resources: Creative Tools
With the amount of free resources available online, it’s never been easier (or more inexpensive!) to create stunning marketing materials that drive results.
- GivingTuesday Logos & Social Images: This toolkit has everything you need to make professional, inspiring GivingTuesday collateral.
- Canva for Nonprofits: Canva can help you create even better marketing materials for your campaign, plus nonprofits can apply for waved platform fees!
- The 3 Types of GivingTuesday Emails You Need to Send: This helpful blog post also includes subject line ideas for some extra inspiration.
- The Hemingway Editor: Send appeals with confidence using this advanced spell checker that grades your messages overall readability.
- Trello: Make sure everyone on your team knows what they’re supposed to be doing and when using this free project management tool.
GivingTuesday Resources: Inspiration
Learn from your fellow nonprofits. These stories show a ton of interesting ways your team can get in on the GivingTuesday fun.
- GivingTuesday’s 2019 Impact Report: This stunning report breaks down GivingTuesday successes from around the world, including real campaign examples and success stories.
- Creative GivingTuesday Campaign Ideas: These stories from four very different nonprofits all show very different methods of achieving giving day success.
- Giving Tuesday Q&A Recap: Last year, we sat down with the GivingTuesday team to ask them your burning questions. Watch the recording, or check out the most asked questions in this recap.
- GivingTuesday for Givers: Sometimes it’s your donors that need to be inspired. Get them in the loop and ready to give with this guide.
Do you have any tools or tips to share?
We’ll keep updating this page with resources we find. If you have a tip, or a resource you’ve enjoyed, share it in the comments below.